For your child's safety, please read these instructions carefully before use and keep them for future reference. Failure to follow the instructions contained in this manual could result in serious injury to your child.
1. This child safety seat can only be used with the harness for children 9kg to 18kg in weight(groupl:9-18kg; group ll, lll:15-36kg).
2. This instruction manual can be retained in the special space of the child seat for its life period.
3. Do not use this child safety seat at the home. It has not been designed for home use and should only be used in your car.
4. Never leave your child unattended in the child restraint system even for a short time.
5. The child safety seat should be changed when it has been subject to violent stresses in an accident.
6. This child restraint should be securely belted in the vehicle even when not in use.
In a crash or sudden stop, an unsecured child safety seat may injure other occupants.
7. Always make sure that any straps holding the seat restraint to the vehicle shall be tight, any straps restraining the child should be adjusted to the child's body, and check that the straps shall not be twisted.
8. IMPORTANT! Ensuring that any lap straps is worn low down, so that the pelvis is firmly engaged.
9. Do not use any load bearing contact points other than those described in the instructions and marked in the child restraint, when in doubt, please contact the child restraint manufacturer..
10. Any luggage or other objects liable to cause injuries in the event of a collision shall be properly secured.
11. The rigid items and plastic parts of a child restraint must be so located and installed that they are not liable, during everyday use of the vehicle to become trapped bya moveable seat or in a door of the vehicle.
12. To prevent from the risk of fall, your child should always be fastened.
13. It is dangerous to make any alteration or additions to the device without the approval of the competent authority, and a danger of not following closely the installation instructions provided by the child restraint manufacturer.
14. This child safety seat is designed for children from 9 to 36 kg. Never overload the child safety seat more than one child or with other loads.
15. The child restraint must not be used without the cover.
16. The seat cover should not be replaced with any other than the one recommended by the manufacturer, because the cover constitutes an integral part of the restraint performance.
17. Before you adjust any movable or adjustable parts of your child safety seat, you must remove your baby from the child safety seat.
18. The child safety seat should be kept away from sunlight if the seat is not provided with a textile, otherwise it may be too hot for the child's skin.
19. Never use a second-hand product, as you can never be certain what was happened to it.
20. Notice: Do not use in any configuration not shown in the instructions.