1. This child seat can only be used with the harness for children less than 18kg in weight(group O+,I less than 18kg).
2. This child seat can be installed rearward-facing and forward-facing using a three-point lap and diagonal seat belt. Important-Do not using forward-facing before the child's weight exceeds 9 kg.
3. This instruction manual can be retained in the special space of the child seat for its life period.
4. Do not use this child seat in the home. It has not been designed for home use and should only be used in your car.
5. It shall be recommended that children are not left in their child restraint system unattended.
6. Do not place rear-facing child seat on front seat with airbag. Death or serious injury can occur.
7. The child seat should be changed when it has been subject to violent stresses in an accident.
8. For the reason of safety, the child seat must be fixed inside the vehicle even if you do not put your child inside the child seat.
9. Always make sure that any straps holding the seat restraint to the vehicle shall be tight, any straps restraining the child should be adjusted to the child's body, and check that the straps shall not be twisted.
10. Ensuring that any lap straps is worn low down, so that the pelvis is firmly engaged, shall be stressed.
11. Do not use any load bearing contact points other than those described in the instructions and marked in the child restraint.
12. Any luggage or other objects liable to cause injuries in the event of a collision shall be properly secured.
13. The rigid items and plastic parts of a child restraint must be so located and installed that they are not liable, during everyday use of the vehicle to become trapped by a moveable seat or in a door of the vehicle.
14. To prevent from the risk of fall, your child should always be fastened.
15. It is dangerous to make any alteration or additions to the device without the approval of the competent authority, and a danger of not following closely the installation instructions provided by the child restraint manufacturer.
16. This child seat is designed for children from birth up to 36 kg. Never overload the child seat more than one child or with other loads.
17. The child restraint must not be used without the cover.
18. The seat cover should not be replaced with any other than the one recommended by the manufacturer, because the cover constitutes an integral part of the restraint performance.
19. Before you adjust any movable or adjustable parts of your child seat, you must remove your baby from the child seat.
20. The child seat should be kept away from sunlight if the seat is not provided with a textile, otherwise it may be too hot for the child's skin.
21. Never use a second-hand product, as you can vever be certain what was happened to it.